View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 01:37 AM   #63
jrt8222
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to jrt8222
Why even post? I guess I just like to argue :p

Right on Jeff, Im over qualifed for alot of jobs I work honestly, I have a 3lvl In Satellite Wideband Communications and Telementry Systems (2E1x1) with the airforce but Im 20 and around here nobody is looking for a 20 yr old satellite tech not to mention the market on Technolgy based industries in general are pretty slow. Jummperman to say you have worked harder than layaway at wal-mart during x-mas makes me laugh. But then again have you ever been to wal-mart? Prob not, your too good for it, no better yet alot of "AMISH" (hard working people with morales...perhaps did you mean omish? wich lol im not) people shop there. You worked 10 whole hours...wow i retract my preivous statement, YOU DO WORK HARD...ROFL please try a 12 hr shift you out of touch reality dont know im spoiled brat. He he dont even know why Im still responding to this still, I looked at your webstie, that looked liked close to 5 grand in shoes...you paid for that? Did you go to the bank and take the money out of your trust fund all by yourself? You make alternate means of money? Earning interest off a account you dont put money isnt earning. Face it all the money you have made and probley ever will are the fruits of others labors. This will prob be my last reply since I have figured by now you are the kinda of person who is totoaly oblivous to the real world.