View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 04:00 PM   #17
mikeymackinon
AF Newbie

Angry

type s prelude h22 not type s rsx k20 i know that and the 87 prelude is an an auto didnt you read the original message or did you rip in to me instead of trying to help anyone "ass clown" but what do i know i only rebuilt my own engine and now drive a 97 lude and working a 240sx to silvia s14 conversion with a sr20det engine, have you ever even changed your own oil, ya thanks. as for the k20 2.0L = 200hp so shouldnt a b21 2.1L = 210hp but you did get me on the synchro 'whops' and i said vtec is a cheep version on turbo not vtec is turbo. the way the engine sits does matter because the engine and the tranny sit on rockers and shift in a pair if the block sits in the wrong direction it causes stress on the tranny and they kill one another also h22 are to much power for a civic body design and cause the chassy to warp so if you change the engine also swap the tranny. and i like that ding on the front of your integra nice work, if you talk trash about me again ill kick your dick in the dirt and smack your mouth loose, ok tuffy, so hop along done done because your done. - fuckin' mikeymackinon
mikeymackinon is offline   Reply With Quote