View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 04:07 AM   #7
bmwkicksbutt
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Paris2004: V10 Powered BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOVE BOLT
A Note To Bmw, The Viper Will Blow Your Brains Out.
first let me say that if a viper is what dodge has ,to win the war,put the surrender flag out NOW,before innocent people loose,vipers from the get go in 94 where plagued with issues of lack of quality,integrity,yea it has a v-10,old caddys had v-12s,big deal,a big motor in a small car,high horse power to weight ratio,its going to move,a m5 is a heavy car,there is nothing simple about this car,its german engineering at its best,you should remember who owns dodge before you say another word,the viper had PLASTIC SIDE WINDOWS WITH A ZIPPER ,ROCKER PANELS THAT WOULD MELT AND BURN YOUR LEGS WHEN GETTING OUT,WHEN THEY HAD SIDE EXHAUST,GREAT ENGINEERING ,THIS WAS BACK IN 94,THEY WERE PLAGUED WITH INTAKE MANIFOLD LEAKS,SO HERE WE HAVE A $60K CAR THAT HAS AS MUCH QUALITY OF A FORD AND YOU WANT TO COMPARE IT TO A BMW,I NEED A DRINK,HOW MUCH IS A VIPER NOW,AND HOW MUCH IS A M5,WHO HAS A BETTER TRACK RECORD IN MOTOR SPORTS,I THINK MOST INTELLEGENT PEOPLE WILL TAKE THE M5 FOR ITS DRIVING PLEASURE, I KNOW WHAT A BMW CAN DO ,I WORK FOR A DEALER IN JERSEY,I DROVE A VIPER,WAS NOT IMPRESSED,I SAY THE Z06 CORVETTE HAS MORE TO OFFER THAN THE VIPER,BUT YOU WANT TO COMPARE THE M5??????MAN GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF,
bmwkicksbutt is offline   Reply With Quote