View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 01:02 PM   #18
Lethidox
AF Newbie

Re: Normal for muffler to leak?

i ended up filling up my tank few days ago or maybe at the start of my work week ( friday ) removed the battery to try and replace the tps sensor since i just got it on friday. screws were SUPER soft didn't want to strip it.

anyways i noticed once the fuel was maybe 1/4 or less it was bucking hard af but when i filled it up it's working a LOT better now. this morning and last night in particular i was at a stop light and nothing. don't even feel it misfiring at a stop light. i had to double check i didn't stall or anything. really weird.

really didn't do anything to the car since but i did 1 thing that i thought might of helped. my van has like some "turbo" type of button not sure what it's called but basically you press it and it adds more fuel into the system allowing it to go faster. i often used this because i'd be messing around of course having fun. i figured maybe this thing was stuck open or something. turned it on and turned it off and that was it. thought maybe it got stuck on or something.

other then that yea i didn't really touch anything else just added more gas. it does feel like it is still misfiring when driving though but it's not as bad so far as before.
Lethidox is offline   Reply With Quote