Thread: 3kgt vs. camaro
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 12:08 AM   #3
Stealth_3000GT-R
AF Newbie

Re: 3kgt vs. camaro

hahahaha i hate camaros and mustangs, i mean, yea they have power n all, but the ppl who have them, think they r like THE FASTEST things on wheels, i know my car isnt fast yet...YET,...but every1 around here who has a camaro or mustang think they are fuckin unbeatable, its annoying, my car is a 95 Stealth, bone ass stock engine, just got it a few months ago, got the trans serviced, dude said it looked like it had never been serviced n the guy who owned it b4 me didnt take care of it, got my plugs changed out, STILL fuckin facotry plugs on a 11 year old car, its burning oil, lol i gotta a lotta shit to get done, but newayz, and these fuckin 2000 + model camaros n mustangs come up to me reving their shit up at me n im like yeaaaa ur fuckin AWSOME!!!! and ill tell them if we r at a red light, my shits 95 and is stock, theres no point, but ohhh no they still rev their shit off n haul ass like im gunna actually TRY, a few times i do, like on sum jerk off who is just revin his shit up at me to be a smart ass, like this past weekend these douche bags in a fuckin old toyota junker start doin that so i took off, the car infront of me was goin slow so yea, obviously they got me, well me n him were at the front the next light, he starts his shit again, so i took off, got my shit to like 115, realized he wasnt in my mirror anymore and slowed down, about 2mins later here he comes puttin by tryin to haul ass, i just let him go. srry i got a lil type crazy, newayz nice job on puttin that camaro down, props!
Stealth_3000GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote