Thread: My New Cruiser
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 03:13 AM   #9
OzzyO
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to OzzyO Send a message via Yahoo to OzzyO
Re: My New Cruiser

Your welcome Fred, I doubt if you will be disappointed, they start in the high 20"s and fully loaded there in the high 30's. Mine is the Basic, I think, it came with a class 3 towing hitch but I had to buy the wiring, relay switches and modual to be able to have it connect electrially to the cruiser. It has power windows and door locks, ac, tilt wheel, cruise and mine has the 17 " wheel size instead of the 16", with beautiful alloy rims. It has a cd, radio, am and fm a rear parking sensor, the a trac and locking rear diff, I mentioned to you.
The loaded cruiser would have a 6 cd player with a huge subwoofer, also am, fm and satilight radio, it also has the power inverter that is in the front and rear sides of the cruiser, there is a TRD option you can get with it also and the Inclimeter and compass that fits on your front dash. Also it would have driver and passenger 6 way adjustable seats with a great adjustable arm rest, mine only came with the arm rest and adjustable seat on the drivers side, you also get the rear defrost and the back window does open but with the key. All your trailer connection would be included and I was told you can buy the off road package but what`s included in that I`m not sure, you also get the toyota oem vent visors and the bug deflecter and running boards with a rear tire cover also. They have rubber floor mats that connect to the floor so there not sliding all over the place and there is no carpet at all in the interior, which I love but what really surprised me is how nice they drive, it`s like driving a luxury car, so smooth and takes the bumps so well that you don`t even notice them. And I was told, if possible to buy the cruiser new with the options you want because when you add them after buying the cruiser, the toyota parts are quite expensive such as an arm rest on the passenger side, it would cost me close to $200 to add that arm rest, jezz and to buy the trailer towing electrical connections that cost me $140. One more thing, the color of mine is black cherry, they don`t call it that color n e more, it`s called a brick type of color, ex: red brick burgundy. But test drive it and if it impresses you and your wife, like it did to me and mine, you will end up buying one, Good Luck, Fred.

1994 Toyota ForeRunner SR5 with 190,000 klms
2001 Toyota Rav4 with 88,000 klms
2007 FJ Cruiser with 37,000 klms

Last edited by OzzyO; 01-14-2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: adding more information
OzzyO is offline   Reply With Quote