View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 04:14 AM   #13
sofpan
AF Newbie

Re: HYUNDAI cars are WORTHLESS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsonoma1999
Ok, I'm going to jump back in this, because this is just plain ridiculous. Your logic and reasoning is so totally out of this world, I wonder what kind of education you have. You point out a couple instances where Hyundais have had trouble. Look at this one. http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/lexus-air-bags.html Or maybe this one. http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/settlements/06920/toyota-oil-sludge-settlement.html Both of those from the same site that you posted about the wrecked Tiburon. There are posts about airbags not deploying in a Lexus. Oh my god, the brand that is supposed to be prime example of quality, their air bags aren't deploying.
That statement of yours is very good because proves the right of my opinion that I stated from my first comments: that new players in a market ca't have the quality that have the old players. I never said something good about L... brand. You said. The L.... brand is new player in the Luxury cars section. And guess what... you show to me that has no enough good quality! I agree. As also, Hyundai is a relative new player in the middle cars section (is about 20 year+ in the market) and still has NO QUALITY. And as the years passing, the quality getting worse. The L.... brand when appeared in the market had better quality -as many people said then- than the classical car makers of this market section because wanted to gain customers. Now that gained customers and fans, reduced its quality. That statement of yours only proving that I have right. As the years passing, all of the car industries reduce the quality of the products in an attempt to have lower cost = better profit.
I never said that only Hyundai has quality problems. But I care most for Hyundai that I own. The other guys that have prpoblems with their other brand cars, can speak for themselves. No one prevent them. I don't. Do you?
Hyundai that I own, had not quality and as I proved, it seems that still hasn't.
So I am happy that you finally agreed with me, telling that Hyundai hadn't quality in 1998 and hasn't even nowadays. You agree that when a new player in a market becomes old, have customers size and fans, reduces what? .... reduces quality... you said that with your examble with L..... brand. I never defended the L..... brand because I don't have my own opinion.
I have a Hyundai and I accusing this company that fooled me and sold me a worthless car and I have a claim. To fix at least, the last serious problem for free. Otherwise Hyundai is unreliable, with no quality, not customer-oriented.
We have the words (you and every other defender of Hyundai are telling words) and facts (diseffective car of mine... yes! 10 years old... it's a fossil!!!). What we must believe? The worthless words or the real acts? Hyundai just don't care fot its customers!

By telling that Hyundai (and other brands, but I don't care about others) has a "quality" that last only 5-6 years and I must be pleased with that, you only admitt that HYUNDAI HASN'T QUALITY and with your statement, showing that you don't care for each customer.

You musn't do comparisons by chosing the worse. The comparison must be made by looking the best in its field and trying to reach him. That's how a company with any product, becomes better. So don't tell me about others, tell me about Hyundai.
Of course if you want to speak about others, I can do that.

P/S: May be Hyundai in US has a big warranty, but this happens -I believe- because a lot of people don't trust it. Furthermore, how do I know that it has no tricks?

See the link for Hyundai warranty:
http://www.hellopeter.com/the_comment.asp?recid=138082

Sofianopoulos Panayiotis (sofpan)
sofpan@yahoo.com