View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #77
J-Ri
AF Enthusiast

Re: PICC and hydro assist fuel cell

Curtis- I understand what you meant now, but now you misread what I said I was about 240-ish and his topped 260. He had to shut his off to let it cool, while I let mine idle and was back down to 160 within a minute. Here's another pointless example. I went to a drive-up window yesterday and was in line for about 10 minutes after driving 3 miles through the city with the A/C on to get there. I turned the heater on high while I was in line and the temp guage slowly rose to about 250 and then stayed there, so if a blower motor will keep the coolant in the safe zone, do I really need a radiator fan? I do know what you're saying though, there's no way I'd ever use an electric fan on my truck unless it was an add-on for the trans, oil and P/S coolers.

Moppie- This precious science you keep bringing up changes constantly. When I was in elementary school we had 9 planets, there are 8 now. Ironically, your science also thought at one time that that earth was indeed flat. I know you hate hearing it (and somehow I'm an idiot for thinking that the humans can improve), but if all we did was look back and see it couldn't be done and from that conclude that it could never be done, we'd be sitting naked in caves. The simple fact is that this does work.

And I'm still waiting to hear how my testing was flawed.
Poly engine/trans/control arm bushings
Self built and self programmed progressive methanol injection system