View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 11:44 AM   #27
helliviknow
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to helliviknow
How bout someone take a Syclone or Typhoon, remove the ground effects and emblems, and put oem wheels on it? that way u have a turbocharged awd truck that would blow away a decent spectrum of perfermance coupes while disguised as an underpowered everyday truck or suv....

Or how bout this.. take a car that nobody looks at for performance. they see this they think economy, sensible, ect ect. im talking aout the little plastic saturns.. my first car was a 95 sl 4 door sedan with a very modest 100hp 1.9 i-4 and a 5 speed.. however.. it was still somewhat driveable considering most the body panels are made from plastic and it weighs in at just over 2500 pounds.. and from what i understand they are a somewhat rugged mill to do a turbo conversion on. get some forged pistions to lower compression, a programmable ecu and a turbo with some custom plumbing and throw it all together.. keep the stock 14 inch steel wheels with hubcaps and u have prolly a mid 14 second 4 door family car that nobody gives a second glance with a 5 speed...
helliviknow is offline   Reply With Quote