View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 09:11 PM   #10
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
Quote:
Originally posted by Hudson
You folks definitely aren't Rolls-Royce people. The new Phantom IS a Rolls-Royce. The rear end borrows nothing from the 7-Series. BMW did not mess up the design of Rolls-Royce, they gave it back. While I've liked the Silver Spur/Wraith and the Silver Spirit generations, REAL Rolls-Royces haven't been produced since the early 1960s. The new Phantom puts Rolls-Royce back on track. These cars were never meant to be driver's cars, they are meant to be chauffer driven.

The styling of the new Phantom, in person as well as in pictures, harks back to the classic Phantom. It's large and imposing. The bustle back connects this modern car with the classic cars when a trunk was literally a trunk lashed to the back.

This is not the car for people who enjoy driving. It was not intended to be. It is a Rolls-Royce.

Sorry- but the only thing that Rols Royce resembles is Optimus Prime from Transformers I definitley see some classic Phantom in there especially in the back half- but they got the front so so so wrong

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote