View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 08:13 PM   #21
kro$s
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kro$s
Quote:
Originally posted by dolla_bill0913
Here is a story for you> It was about a year ago, me and one of my friends were working on my girlfriends car a 2000 olds alero(rims, exhaust, intake, nothing major done to the engine). So we decided to take it for a test drive to see if the new fog lights we installed worked right, as soon as we got in I saw the gas tank was on E, so I headed to the gas station to get some gas. As soon as we pulled in we saw a black porsche 911 turbo, I filled up and as we went to leave the 911 left right in front of us. Wanting to get a better look at the car my buddy told me to follow it, so I did. I followed it down the road to the on ramp for the highway. We started up the ramp and I told my friend to hold on. I floored it threw on my blinker and jumped on to the highway ahead of the porsche. Flying down the highway 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 watching the porsches headlights get smaller and smaller. But right around 120 he starts gaining on me. I got it floored wide open, and the 911 catches us, and pulls even with us. The driver of the 911 looks over, smiles, waves, and then he throws it into another gear. Disappearing into the night like a shooting star. Me and my friend headed home laughing, woundering what the guy in the porsche was thinking when he got jumped by a olds alero. It was a fun night and if I had the choice, I would do it all over again. Sure, I knew I wouldn't win, but it was still fun anyway. Just in case you are woundering I never did tell my g/f, I raced a 911 turbo in her car.
LoL I bet that look on his face was priceless when you jumped him, thinking "look at this lil bastard, doesn't know who he's F***ing with"
I've done the same thing, battling this 911 over the summer along about a 15mile stretch of road in the city, cutting cars and traffic at about 80-90mph @ times, the fact that he couldn't shake me surprised him, but when this Avalon (me) that had been supposedly tailing him pushed the envelop and blew past him at about 110 he most def had a kodak moment

But anyway, to anwser the fourm Question, i wouldn't be afraid to race anything, if you beat me especially on the street then you deserved to win and it's an exprience im going to learn from to make me a better driver.

want HID's? pm me
kro$s is offline   Reply With Quote