View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #6
cHo
AF Newbie

Re: What type of upgrades should I be looking into next?

well for datalogger, i would actually suggest seeing if any other 3S owners around you might have one first.. if not, you can use either a pda with mmcd or go with a laptop based one such as HHH (handheldhalo). Learn how to read the datalogs to actually understand what is going on.
if you were lucky enough to find somene local who had a logger, the you could just go with a scanmaster 3 which is awesome for on the fly monitoring. not as easy to use for tuning sessions though.

the aem wb is fine but some peple prefer going innovate? they're a dot more expensive but supposedly much more accurate. choice is really up to you. i run aem one and it works fine..

never messed with the avc-r but it should be fine. usually though hks products seem to hold their resale value a little bit better than other. if you shop around, you could find a safc I/II for under $200 relatively easy.
'LOL! Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes... You convince yourself that it is good enough, but then something gets you thinking you are soooo close to being that next step quicker... Then the wallet comes out and all hell breaks loose.' - mjannusch from 3si
cHo is offline   Reply With Quote