View Single Post
Old 10-14-2002, 11:07 AM   #13
Cmotif
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Cmotif
Thanks Hatchback69 for your honesty

Some people have such incredible brand loyalty and will fight to the death over it without looking at facts. I remember the old Ford/Chevy arguments from Jr. High, and this isn't any different.

Hondas are cool, but there are a lot of other good and interesting cars out there. I had a Honda Accord that the head gasket went on when I was with some friends up in the mountains. Had to get 100 miles banging away on only two cylinders and revving it like it was a 750 Fiat to get up enough torque to get from 1st to 2nd gear.

I have had 2 American cars, 2 Japanese cars, 3 German cars, 1 Italian Car, 1 Czech Car and 1 Korean Car. They all had their pluses and minuses. Some had character, some were more fun than others and for different reasons. I like trying new cars and not getting in the same old rut.

I'd own a Tiburon.

What I heard from Motortrend TV was all very positive about it. They compared slalom times to those of Porsche.

Cmotif <><