View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 03:13 PM   #1
kalashnikov89
AF Newbie

Could Someone Please Help Me Valuate this Limited Edition 1963 Thunderbird Sports Roadster?

Hey guys.. thanks for your help!

We have a 1963 Thunderbird Sports Roadster.. The vehicle is a rare factory name badged model. 390 4V with air conditioning fitted with a C6 automatic transmission, swing away steering column, All original, all numbers match. Baby Blue exterior with blue interior with a pristine all electric white top. Original wire wheels runs and drives like new. It has 76,000 miles. Perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition.
In 1963 they only made 455 Thunderbird Sport Roadsters, this is one of them. Also this vehicle is one of 1200 out of all the convertibles made between 1960 and 1963 that were name badged.

I was wondering if you guys may be able to help me out and give me any ideas for the valuation of what this car may be worth? Also what would be the best way to go about selling it for the best price?? Also we were considering selling overseas.. would this be a good idea and how would this be done? Your help is greatly appreciated. Also if any of you are interested in purchasing it as well, feel free to contact me! Thanks !

kalashnikov89 is offline   Reply With Quote