View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 01:08 PM   #2
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

To All New Members -- Read This Before You Do Anything Else

I am not getting tired of anything.

I am, however, ALREADY tired of the immature, flame-baiting threads that have been popping up in these forums lately, from BOTH import AND domestic drivers both.

AF in general, and the Honda/Acura section in particular, is large enough, with enough specialized forums that any gripe/question you might have can be posted or will be answered, just not here, as long as nobody complains or is offended. Once one person does complain, and it's a legit complaint, expect a PM.

I gave leeway in the past, but that's over.

From here on end, I ONLY want to hear about your STREET/TRACK STORIES.

ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, that pops-up that isn't about some encounter as an original post, will be immediately, and irrevocably DELETED, no questions asked. You may interpret "street/track encounter" as you may, within reason.

Replies to legitimate threads that are also flames will also be deleted.

Questioning questionable kills/stories are acceptable, as long as they are tactful, and can manage to be civil. Same criteria for replies, when somebody questions your kills.

Open challenges to race against each other can be done in PM, but feel free to post it up here when the race is done.

Open challenges to anybody in a particular area is acceptable, as long as there is no flames, and all subsequent acceptance/correspondence is handled in PM.

If anybody has any questions about this, feel free to PM me, or if not comfortable, PM another mod who can then contact me, and/or PM Igor@AF, the site's Admin/Owner.

Thank you.

P.S.
I am keeping this sticky open for any of you to give comments/suggestions in, so speak your mind, but be tactful.

EDIT:
Treat this as an appendage to inferno's already-presented rules. The ones he has outlined previously are still in effect, and will probably be more enforced than ever.

Last edited by inferno; 02-05-2004 at 07:19 AM.