View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #32
killerjoker69
AF Newbie

Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship (Team SCP) Scam?or Not?

i would like to say that scp is a scam i payed the 88 dollors to have them hook me up in 3 days i got a call back saying they were going to give me a partial full sponsorship on my 95 honda civic 4 door the guy i talked to said my stickers and papperwork would me on the way and that i would be getting parts for my car free of charge to promote sponsors i was like cool i got my papperwork and sent it back the next morning cause postal services diddnt know how to deliver my mail tell 4pm but promoted two on the doors one on the front windsheild and one across the hoog nice hookup right my free stuff i got was stickers lol. i called the guy up and asked scp about what sponser i had and the guy at scp says i have 6 sponsors and i have a body kit on the way for my car and they want me to go to a car show and enter into it so i do right i pay $100 and wait for the show to come as well as the kit to come in. i get a letter 1 week before the show sayin that i have $8000 in sponsership credits i can use with my sponsors and i will have the parts right away. i give scp and my sponsors a call and scp says they will hook me up i call my sponsors and they say they dont have me on record so i was out 100 for the show cause i was embarassed to take my sussposed to be sponsored car to a car show and i physaclly dont have any sponsers i think they need to do something with me but they wont answer me and i am not going to pay any more money to get sponsored again scp is an all out scam and i hope one of there reps see this and does something about it cause that is harsh to do to people. if anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at jon23202@yahoo.com i will answer some of the questions you might have thanks.
killerjoker69 is offline   Reply With Quote