View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 09:38 PM   #1
RyanGiorgio
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to RyanGiorgio Send a message via MSN to RyanGiorgio
Concerns about this forum. Please read.

Ok, I am sure there are many of you who are thinking "oh no, we don't want to hear you bitch and complain about the forum again, Ryan', but please, just read this through and it may make some sense.

Lately I have been noticing a real lot of tension throughout this forum. It used to NEVER be like this. Everyone treated everyone so nice and we all gave great advice on chops and things. I realize more and more people are wondering over here from time to time, but that should have nothing to do with it. Take the "Vantage Challenge" thread for example. What happened there guys? A fight broke out. And it was a small, unnecessary one too. What happened in the threadI made to show you guys something I created? A fight started there too. By the way, I deleted it and also, Civic, I am sorry and I realize it was really an off-topic thread. My fault.

Anyway, there are more and more fights I have been picking out too in the past. But, all of these fights started AFTER mentel left. Maybe that has something to do with it. I don't know. This forum used to be awesome, we'd never fight and we'd just come and chat. Now it is just turning into a lot of other forums on AF (flaming wise).

The point I am trying to make is that we all need to focus more on what this forum is all about. We need to stop flaming. If you think someone's chop sucks, explain why in a nice way and tell them how they could fix it. Don't be an asshole because all thats gonna do is start a liitle useless fight. Please guys, don't flame me here, I am just trying to appeal this problem to all of you. I happened to notice and now I am fed up. Please reply with your thoughts on this, kindly. Thanks for reading...my fingers hurt. ("well now your backs gonna hurt cus' you just earned yourself 4 hours of yardwork" errr...something like that )

Peace, word, whatever,

~Ryan

05' Civic Si - Tokico D-Specs/Progress Springs/Progress Rear Sway/CorSport Endlinks/Ingalls Torque Dampner/Energy Suspension Motor Mounts/Falken Ziex/HFP Spoiler/RSX Rims
RyanGiorgio is offline   Reply With Quote