View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 07:41 PM   #9
bryansuncentral
AF Newbie

I am spending more time in my B2000. It is hard to believe the gas difference. I also have a '94 Blazer, and the Mazda gets about 4 times better gas milage! Since I was on here last, I found a couple of Mazdas in the junk yard. Would like to find some blue inside door latches (preferably NOS). On the ones that I am finding, the plastic buckets behind the inside door latch has rotted away. I can't believe that some company does not deal in those aftermarket parts.

By the way, where is the stock dome light switch? Is it on the dome light itself? I have an aftermarket dome light and cannot get it to work. I wired it to the wires that I found next to the rearview mirror in the top, a red wire and a white wire. I guess those wires run down the driver's side windshield post, but where do they go after that? Would wire them direct if I could find them.

I bought my B2000 for $800 to use as yard truck (I have a three acre yard), you know trash, limbs, etc. I decided to let my roommate use it as a vehicle and he practically demolished it in about 6 months. I kicked him out, and am know trying to put back together what I already had. I think that I am going to put it back together, and then grey primer it!

So, how do you attach pictures? It's not too pretty now but I might put some up here later.
bryansuncentral is offline   Reply With Quote