View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #13
tooper girl
AF Newbie

Re: 2001 Isuzu Trooper Transmission NIGHTMARE "Thread 2"

I am a 2001 Isuzu Trooper owner since March. I have been following your nightmare postings and trying to avoid (not go through what you are going through) but it is still happening. I have had my transmission rebuilt, new drive shaft, and new torque converter installed and still having the "fluttering" problem. Before the transmission was rebuilt I was having problems when my transmission should shift from over drive to 3 when passing or pulling up hill, and now I have the fluttering when it should shift from 2 to 3. The transmission shop had my Trooper for 18 days, they were finally so sick of it they told me to come and get it there was nothing else they could do. Thinking tires might contribute I had my Trooper aligned and had the tires balanced and rotated. I am still having problems and don't know what to do or where to turn. I have even taken it to an Isuzu dealership and they don't really know what is going on. I love my Tropper and can't find anything that even compares to it. Please keep posting your current "Nightmare" situation

Trooper Girl
tooper girl is offline   Reply With Quote