View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 09:16 AM   #148
grfnkl
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to grfnkl
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroinfinity
Doing sales is Lunch opcorn:

We havent gotten any more snow, just the 1-2" from the other night. I thought we were supposed to get more sun-mon

On the out running the dust, I meant keeping it off the car. Like you said with the trail way behind you.
So the suckers behind have to drive 5 mph because they cant see Damn I'm a prick!
Very true, sales is lunch!

Well the day we got that snow in the morning of about an inch, we got another freak blast of snow that night of about an inch. Tonight into tomorrow they are saying ice, freezing rain, sleet and snow mix. it's supposed to be very bad tomorrow morning. Then another bad day like that on thursday. I guess we are finally getting our snow!

I understand now about the dust. I can't quite say i was able to keep it off my car... but then again there are sooo many buildings underconstruction by me it's pretty tough. Oh well... it makes it fun to run through and leave the could behind you!

Well back to enjoying my sunday...

here's a pic of how dirty my G6 is from the construction and now the salt from the roads....

In the background you can see my neighbors POS thunderbird... which is literally rotting away.

Last edited by xeroinfinity; 01-21-2007 at 11:43 AM.
grfnkl is offline   Reply With Quote