View Single Post
Old 09-03-2001, 10:37 AM   #45
bassik277
AF Regular

TEST DRIVE

Yesterday I went to a Volkswagen, Acura, and Suburu dealer to test drive the different cars, here are my opinions on each car.

Acura RSX Type S 6 spd mnl (in desert silver metallic):
Pros: Really nice interior, nice luxury features and a very short throw.
Cons: A little too refined & too quiet, you dont feel or hear the power much, you feel like you are in a whole different world from the engine.

Suburu WRX Sedan 5 sped mnl (in silver):
Pros: Powerfull, accelerates well, AWD
Cons:If you think the front is ugly then look at the back. interior is mediocre. The gearbox is crappy and has a relatively long throw

VW GTI VR6:
Pros: Luxury Features, You get the feeling of power, nice engine purr, good acceleration, excellent handling & brakes, good manueverability, extremely suportive seats with side bolsters, lots of trunk room, rear headrests, and the most attaching car out of all of them.
Cons: Only 174 HP and 5 speed mnl, but this will be fixed in January of 2002 because it is coming with 204 horsepower and a 6 spd.

THE GTI WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you guys have driven, test drove, or own any of the cars give me your opinions on them and thank you to all of you who replied!!