View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 12:15 PM   #81
GT 465SEAN
AF Newbie

Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

Well I just talk to kurt from SCP, I called them i talk to him and he was very knowledgable about my 2006 eclipse GT, he offered me a 12,500 sponsership co-op where i have to pay 45% and they'll pay for the rest, I have herd alot of negative feedback about them, but iam going to try, every one so negetive about the 88 doller. If i was them i would do the same, because if u dont have 88 dollers, why would they want to sponsor you if u cant even pay for a fender bender. A sponser want to know that if somthing happen you can get you car back out and running quickly because they want there name out there and if u have it in the shop. They loose to. Iam try it out if they dont help so be it I have other sponser knocking at me already. I do have a lawyer and they will read the contract and i wont sign if its a ripp off, but if the contract good ill sign if they dont follow with there end ill let the lawyers fight it. I believe there legit and so do a good handfull of people and i will till the proove me wrong . Which i dont thinks goin to happen. and if u see this joshua i was just wondering what they offered u and how much u payed and much they did thx. Also still Looking for more sponsors =)
GT 465SEAN is offline   Reply With Quote