View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 09:23 PM   #73
buickmastermind
AF Regular

Re: Gas mileage question.

I can't say that I would know if the human eye could see the reaction of two gasses into another gas if they aren't colored. I figued that the energy from changing the particles was substantial enough to cause the reaction. The one I saw running just injected the gasoline and the water into the air breather before the air filter, and there was no liqiud or traces of liquid in the MAS. And, it ran significantly cooler, around 1/5 of the temperature a motor usually does. It didn't have a radiator, so I assumed it wasn't needed. The factory computer even seemed to tell if it was running rich on this system. When you first started the motor, it didn't put out white exhaust, either. It was clear, and smelled similar to propane. The motor didn't seem to be even slightly defficient of power, either. If it was, it definatly wasn't significant enough to have a noticeable effect. Besides, if it were a choice of losing 10 horsepower or gaining 90 mpg, I would take the 90 mpg, and change the exhaust system to gain back the power.

I am voting Bush b/c kerry supports abotion, and is a coward (as proved by his four-month service in vietnam). If you are going to let the opinion of a person that has literally nothing to do with the election effect something like that, then you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Fully ported & polished, shift kit, CAI, F41 polyurethane suspension, headers & 3" exhuast,