View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 04:04 AM   #22
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
Re: Re: aftermarket bulbs:color temperature and usable light output

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline8K
I've been looking around for super plasma's for the integra (9005,9006) but the only ones available are imported from japan which means no US warranty and are they street legal here(must be a reason why PIAA doesn't sell them in the US)? Are they worth the trouble and extra price or should i just buy silverstars or another version of PIAAs? What do you recommend I should get?
Hmm, well, I have ran into shops that will warrenty it those Super Plasma's as well before. I don't know if autofreak will warrenty them, but they do carry them. The shop I know that will warrenty it is from pdx...since all PIAA products have the 1 year warrenty they say, they warrenty it regardless, it just may take longer to get a replacement pair in. I assume not all shops are like this though, so check around. They still should be legel, as the color temp is all the same. I am not sure as to why they aren't sold here. The PIAA extreme whites will have the warrenty for sure, though I seriously perfer the Super Plasmas. If you are really sketchy on the whole Super Plasma thing, the PIAA Extreme Whites (these will have the warrenty) or the Silverstars will work. As for the Super Plasmas, I'd try to find a place that will warrenty the 9005 and 9006 from Japan. As I said, I know of a shop locally that will. Just make sure to ask the shop and talk with them before you buy. Good Luck.
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote