View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 12:08 PM   #98
zx2guy
AF Enthusiast

Re: ZX2 Performance?

thats kinda what i was thinking like the 99 svt. you gotta admit those cars started to get some atitude compared the the earlier 94-95 years. im not saying they should have done a total redesign, but the rear end on the zx2 looks weak compared to the front (on the 03 models). perhaps its something about the rear bumper and wing. i mean the wing is weak if ford dropped the rear bumper(i mean extended) to line up with the lines down the side, i think the car could look a little meaner. if i were to put a body kit on mine it would probibly just be sideskirts and a rear bumper so the car flows the whole way back instead of kicking up in a slant at the rear. even if the bumper were extended enough to cover the spare upside-down dome.... what ever you want to call that.

the rear is actually the only problem i have with the car, im defonitly changing the wing, mostly because it just looks sad, but the old boss mustang wings, they werent too much show, and it wouldnt give the car the ricer look. the hard part is i want to make it look more agressive in the back, but i just cant think of anything.