View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 02:09 PM   #82
BlOOe46
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to BlOOe46
Quote:
Originally posted by crayzayjay

Now it makes sense... you're one of those drag racing people. ok, well let me tell you, drag man, i dont know how fast the Modena does the quarter mile in. i dont care. it's so unimportant i shouldnt be replying to this. And im sorry, but you dont know what "track" means. track doesnt mean a straight road. it means a twisty one... you know, the road kinda curves one side, then the other? Well, on this road, the Modena is faster than the NSX and takes a poo all over the sh*tty Z06. The NSX is an outstanding car. The Modena even more so. The Z06 is a good car but falls way short. sorry to burst your bubble, but Americans should really cane these cars around a track and then sum them up. Crap cars like the Z28 only sell in countries like America 'cos you guys have straight roads. If a European manufacturer released a car that looked or drove like the Z28 they would be laughed at and shamed for ever. It really is that bad. please dont see this as an anti america thing. actually the american manufacturers should be praised for the cheap prices at which you guys get your cars. but when it comes to making cars handle, the americans are at least a decade behind
hey, buddy, u think u know american cars? http://chuckb.1le.net/tmp/germany2.wmv

stock camaro setup, all i gotta say