View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #41
maaconokaoi
AF Newbie

Re: Maaco Paint Jobs Any Good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camman68 View Post
I'm surprised by your comments. I checked various Ohau body shops for an estimate on my 68 Camaro and here is my initial assessment about MAACO in Aiea.

- They were the only ones willing to take the time to show me some of their completed work from low to high end paint jobs. I was also allowed to check a Ford SUV that just rolled out of the paint booth. My opinion: Excellent/very fine work.

- The owner's son, Colin, completely assessed my body work/paint and gave me an excellent appriasal. He also stated I was welcome to visit the shop while they worked on my car--I found this unusual, but I was very pleased...credibility and confidence in their work. That's what it's all about!

- My Camaro is in their body shop and I dropped by unannounced today...Colin came out, greeted me, and walked me to the body shop. He explained every detail and provided me an updated completion date.

- My opinion is this is an outstanding operation with great customer support.

- You'll see my car on the road soon...it'll be the only Sun Bright Yellow 68 Camaro on Oahu...Body & Paint by MAACO of Hawaii!

Don
I totally agree. Maaco Hawaii in Pearl City rocks! They showed me everything from how they do the body work to the paint job. They do outstanding work!!!
maaconokaoi is offline   Reply With Quote