View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 01:51 AM   #2
pimp349
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to pimp349
Re: NFSHP2, who plays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver_28
... who still plays this game? What do you like about it?...
I love everything about it and still play it on my ps2 once in a while (have it for pc also). Cars like the M5, F1, CLk-GTR....they're just amazing. I think its the last true NFS game...exotic cars and winding roads...thats what it was all about in the beginning. I like NFS:MW, but I think NFS should be more about exotics and arcade type racing rather than tuning and realism. As one of the designers said, "the McLaren F1 is the essence of what NFS is all about." The ending movie is also pretty cool with the 360 Spyder. Speaking of movies, the intro for NFS2/SE is very nice showing many of the 90's supercars (and concepts:GT90), but my favorite is the one from NFS:High Stakes, where the 993 Porsche rolls up on a tuned civic(?) at a stop light, when the light turns green the civic tries to pull away but breaks down and a Corvette and 2 Diablos join the race but inevitably the Porsche wins...anyways...if anyone has just that movie in any format I would greatly appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdurg
Realizing that the kids who entered Elementary School in 2006 were never alive in the 20th century.
pimp349 is offline   Reply With Quote