View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
Gotian
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Gotian
This is for fun but what would you guys rather pick?

This is between all the cars i have owned assuming they were all new and all were affordable in the same price range.

Mitsubishi diamante - very comfortable luxury ride that easily seats 5 grown adults, has very nice power as well with a 3.0 off the 3kgt. the sedan version of the 3kgt, i wish a vr-4 version was available.

94-98 style celica Short ram intake and full exhaust from TRD - Very sexy body on the car, not the fastest thing in the world but easily modded with an engine swap to the st205. Stock handling is amazing which makes up for the lackof straight line acceleration.

1.8t jetta 5 speed with the mods I have on it now which is boosting 18 pounds and having a CAI - the quickest out of the whole bunch in straight performance, having a flex-free unibody chassis allows it to handle pretty darn good for a sport compact sedan on stock suspension. the quick spooling turbo allows for virtually no lag and all go. Mods dont come cheap and alot is to gain from them for a 1.8 liter. probably the least comfortable out of the 4 as a daily driver, actually it is the least comfortable.

Finally RX-8 - Amazing stock handling with enough power to get you through the corners while keeping your Rpms at 6k or above. Though there seems to be a lack of torque, the tail still seems to want to kick out on you. Comfortable as hell, not as much as the diamante but its next in line. A shame only fans of the engine would buy this car while other people always ridicule it. Doesnt mod very well untill you go with forced induction but once you do you can take the engine up to 450 whp on the stock internals, just make sure you do it right or your rotors will blown to space.

so there you have it Tell me which one you would pick to own and why. You already know Ive owned them and loved and still love them all so tell me which one for you?
Gotian is offline   Reply With Quote