View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 05:08 PM   #15
Polygon
The Red Baron

Send a message via MSN to Polygon Send a message via Skype™ to Polygon
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00banditv8
Carrrnuttt, first off why are you bragging on someone else's car. Brag on your own. Oh i forgot your driving a 1992 Sentra. To clear the air with everyone else on here. I never said in no way, shape or form that the Imports couldn't beat a mustang. There's plenty of mod's out there can make those car's haul ass. But i did say this and you can quote me on this "No Honda Civic or Acura Integra LS in stock form or with those little modifications that i mentioned above is not gonna compete with a new Mustang GT" Get mad if you want i won't front. Because i got a mustang with a lot of Bump. Also carrrnuttt for your info. I also own a 1987 Mustang GT with a Twin Turbo System, GT 40 Upper and Lower Intake with flowmaster exhaust, Tremec 5 speed tranny and 3.73 gears with NOS. So jump on me in that playa. 11 seconds no problem. Your dealing with an expert in street racing carrrnutt not some silly kid. To the rest of you. Thanks for the replies. I've enjoyed everyone. Keep your head up and your wheel's a burning. No matter what your driving. But above all else. KEEP IT SAFE.

00banditv8
Actually, in your first post you said that no Inegra can beat a 5.0 GT. You never specified what trim level or what years. A 1998 Integra Type R will beat a 1985 Mustang GT. Also don't mock Carrnutt's Sentra, they are easily and cheaply modable to make go very fast. I want to point out one last thing; just comming in and saying you have all these cars and that your not new to street racing will not get you respect in these forums. Not flamming people, being constructive, and having an open mind will earn you respect.