View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 11:47 AM   #156
GTRJack
AF Newbie

Re: Nissan Skyline GT-R to Make North American Road Racing Series Debut in SPEED GT

Hello everyone, let me introduce my self first. My name is Jack and I'm 28 years old. I used to owe a R32 Skyline GTR when I studied in Bangkok for 2 years. Now I'm back home to Norway with no Skyline I had to sell the car before I moved back. I've been looking for one in Norway as well but the car is still too expensive coz of our high taxation and insurance rate + aftermarket parts would be too hard to come by.

Anyway let me introduse you to my first topic. I've been following the Skyline a little bit at the World Challange. The Skyline seems to be running not so well with technical issue after another but I'm still excited and hope for the best. Now what I do not accept is wannabes making fun of the car without really know what's happening. I don't mean to bother much but if you guys here can sign up in the forum and tell those hillbillies what is really going on with the Skyline at the World Challange.

Here the LINK: http://www.racingflix.com/forum/foru...?TID=3657&PN=1

Cheers everyone,

- Jack -
GTRJack is offline   Reply With Quote