View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 10:40 AM   #31
gionc
Authorized Vendor

Send a message via Skype™ to gionc
Re: Machining Discussion-Lathes, Mills, CNC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmike400
Giovanni, if you cannot illustrate your problems through words, how about a few pictures of the problem? There a phrase, a picture is worth a thousand words, and everyone can understand pictures no matter what language they speak.
Well I've some news: just a couple hours and I'll post images, but I guess I still using crap tools: they cost approx. 25 usd for a dozen: today I purchase 1 only tool from a professional supplier for 15 eurs! It SHOULD be better. And note: it's the chaper one, they show me some composite tools w/out seamed bit, with iterchangeable bit with a cut wide from .5 to 2 mm, fantastic, oly a thing: 125 usd (105 eurs approx.)

Well now I've a quick commitment with my lazy fat dog, and at 6 pm my brother il law (who is a professional mech.) will show me something on my crap.

So this night I'll post something new.

Cinqster> thanks you, yes its the great link from Mike.

89Audi: impressive! Someone sell here a CNC kit, only step motors anc controllers but the cost (w/out frame) is more than 2000. Also Proxxon (whic I own the little mill) sell a kit for my kind mill, I saw at Milan Hobby Show but isn't already realiable. Your project man is fantastic: make a kit for AF members, I think a lot of us could be happy to pay it double.

Mike> pict until the night