Thread: Blown V10
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 05:03 PM   #36
SVS Turbo
AF Newbie

Re: Blown V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSnakeGTS
hate to bring this up, but people are too involved in magazine articles. how can you believe everything you read in these biased, self promoting, self written articles? has SVSI even put a car out? i havent heard but of 1 car that has had SVSI anything, and that poor guy was ripped off....
Interesting.......

Your comments on every forum that I have been on that you have made posts about SVS are very malicious in intent.

I understand that you support Jason Heffner and I respect that. But, what exactly do you know that is FACT about SVS.

Remember that there's 2 sides to every story. I seriously doubt that you have EVER taken the time too listen to both sides. I think I know where your 1 sided views of SVS have been generated from.

I'm not really sure why you feel such a need to carry a torch and burn down our house without listening to the other side? The only reason I come up with is that you follow a different tuner.

You act as if we have personnally done harm to you. If you carry such a resentment against SVS, me personnally or whatever, please try to settle it with me so we can move on. I really don't understand why you seem to hate us so much?

Ron Misjak Jr. - SVS
SVS Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote