View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 04:55 PM   #28
neveragain.
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Does anybody else HATE their ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzman
That is what i was attempting to do when i first started this thread. looking for others with similar issues. Unfortunately (for me) MB will not take it back.

Sucks for me. THere was no firther whining other than answering the initial questions.
DIZ---Same experience here......Oh they will tell you "this has NEVER happened before (like the console with me) but it has and found another forum to verify all problems I had.....always piddly ones....but take up time and they give you some junky NEO/GEO/METRO tuna can as a rental....oh yeah that was what I paid 40K to get!! I figured out my car was in the shop an average of once every six weeks for the first 50,000 miles!!! all the things you talked about and more.....but always small, and never quite enough to reach lemon status....

YOUR FEELINGS ARE JUSTIFIED!!!! DON'T LET ANY OF THE MB BOZOS TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!!

Found you because just saw the trim on the back corner (a type of glass piece that wraps the corner next to the back hatch/window) has a horizontal crack and the dealer wants $250 for the part, not including installing it....!!! Couldn't find one online so its off to the auto dismantling yard, or just buy a tube of silicone....I so don't care about the car anymore....and I will not line the dealers pockets anymore....!!!!
neveragain. is offline   Reply With Quote