View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 08:39 PM   #37
supermod04
Banned

Send a message via AIM to supermod04 Send a message via MSN to supermod04
AMT ertl 68 elcamino

Interior: Lacked alot of details is could of had. there wasnt much. a set of seats, dash and console. i my self upgraded those parts but it was average for a amt.

Interior rating: 5/10 Lack of detail!

Exterior: Nice detail. looked real, the body wasnt warped and flowwed smooth. overall the exterior looked great

Exterior Rating: 8/10 really needed more. the rear end has some detials, but the chrome parts were bad. it didnt have enough.

Motor: Best part of the car!! it was full of details. 402 big block supercharged. full intake manifold, all the goodies! the motor was basic build up, but lots of chrome. all but the wimpy exhuast. any true hot rod guy knows an exhuast is waht makes the car. i added all new exhust and tips. overall motor was great

Motor Rating: 9/10 - could have had more realistic motor bay details.

Overall Rating 8/10 could have had more interior detail and more CHROME!!

Revell Porsche Gt1 Evo

Interior- Great it went together, basic but for a race car it was good. could have used more computers and wireing but it was good

Motor & Suspension- Best part. it had so many small parts to set it off. the suspnsion was great! full fo detail everywere. took me over 3 hours to get the motor and suspension together.

Exterior: Man it was good. i had a few fitment problems on the belly pan, but after those were fixxed it went well. the decals were good, and it was fun to build

Overall rating 9/10- needed better interior details of wires and ect. the body hada couple problems fitting but other then that went well

Last edited by supermod04; 04-21-2004 at 08:54 AM.
supermod04 is offline   Reply With Quote