Thread: from fwd to rwd
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 02:29 AM   #3
DodgeDaytonaV6
AF Newbie

Re: Re: from fwd to rwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_R/T_TT_Stealth
The Thing is they used post on how to do that the plans must have had a flaw or something so they stopped posting on how to rwd our cars ...

The best way is to get a wrecked AWD chrysler town an country - an use the entire rear - basically from u joint by the trans - drive shaft - an the whole rear axes u can use or change the hub... but that is the only way i know an have seen it done - we did it to my buddies 93 r/t iroc - with a 300hp 2.5 t in it....
good luck - it takes about week to complete the process.
didnt the r/t have a 2.2l in it??? oh well... insignificant...

i believe that there was a rwd conversion kit made for the daytona although i'm not sure where i saw it... allpar, i believe...

and if you're going to get an awd system, why make it rwd? why not awd??? *woot*

Doing/Done:
4 Wheel Disc Conversion (In progress)| 5 speed manual swap (In progress) | 52 mm Throttle Body | K&N Air Filter

Soon to come:
Underdrive Pulley System | Port & Polish Heads, Intake & Exhaust manifolds, and plenum | 0.040" Venolia Forged Pistons |
3" Catback exhaust (custom mandrel bent) | Custom exhaust manifold and crossover pipe | Garrett TO4E 57 trim | Walbro 255 lph Fuel Pump
DodgeDaytonaV6 is offline   Reply With Quote