View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 09:50 PM   #106
EvoCrazy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to EvoCrazy
Re: What's Your Dream Car(s)?

FUCK YOU DUMMY!!!!!!! Okay are you sayoing the Skyline is the best car ever made stock?? I would take the cheapest Ferrari over a fucken Skyline. The NSX has a better engine than the Skyline.

Yea the Supra can outrun the Skyline in the long run but the thing is they handle almost the same (exept for the ATTESA)

Also, the Italian V12s do more than just "go in a straight line" they handle better than the GTR (cant say the GTR can out run a Enzo, no matter how much you dont like any cars exept the Skyline)

Also in the JGTC they dont use the 2JZ in the Supra because of weight issus. Learn YOUR shit then talk, I aiont taken your words over people who worked on BOTH cars and have experience.

And just between me and you, do you even give at least a little credit to other cars, or are we all suposed to only jack off the Skyline? People like you make that car out to be more than what it is. The Evo WILL launch faster and take the Skyline, whenever you can prove it cant I will eat my own shit! So fuck you ricer.