View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 10:09 PM   #36
burnM
AF Enthusiast

Re: What should Chevy's next step with the Camaro be.

Is it? Oh well.
Just give us an affordable rear drive car with a V8 then...I don't care if it's a camaro or not. They don't even make any full size rwd cars anymore...not affordable ones anyway.
You ever wonder why so many people drive trucks or suv's now? NO REAR DRIVE FULL FRAME CARS!!!
They say that they're making what the customer wants, well, I'm a customer who finally has enough money for a new car. And I can't find something that I WANT!!
Sorry...sorry...It just ticks me off that I can't buy a new car to be proud of. I'd like to look back ten years from now and say "Yeah, I bought it brand new and it still runs and drives that way"
I've got to get a car that someone else has already had and done god knows what to, and start from scratch to have something nice. I want something I can buy, and just maintain.
I guess I should have been born twenty years before I really was.
Anyone else feel the same?

Brian

1977 GMC Jimmy - daily driver-sitting on 33's and bedliner inside and out
1995 9C1 Caprice - winter beater
1994 Impala SS - newest project
1991 9C1 Caprice - (rip)
"There are two great problems in the world today; an ever-growing lack of common sense, and too many warning labels. Take away all of the warning labels and the problem will work itself out..." -B
burnM is offline   Reply With Quote