View Single Post
Old 02-09-2002, 11:42 AM   #5
Veetec
AF Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Veetec Send a message via AIM to Veetec
I had to choose between an ITR and a Prelude, too. It wasnīt an easy decision but finally I decided to get the Prelude because itīs not that much slower than an ITR, because it has got more nice features stock(cruise control, A/C, seat heating, more comfortable overall,....), most people donīt like huge wings over here (me neither!), lower tax and insurance costs (very important),.....Okay, the ITR has got a much better suspension but Iīm sure that most people donīt even need such a suspension for their daily-driver and there are a lot of ways to get a better handling! And itīs much more difficult to modify an ITR properly without hurting the stock performance IMO. Iīve read in a well known british sports-car magazine that you can change the stock handling of an ITR badly by just changing the rims and stuff like that (because of the possible extra weight and overall size of the rim). Donīt get me wrong the ITR is a great car and I still like it very much but IMO the Prelude is just the more rational car! But most people arenīt rational in here so you might want to get it again.....
Veetec is offline   Reply With Quote