View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
trucold
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to trucold
Thumbs down performance-cafe.com+bad results

It's been awhile since I've been on the site here, and just wanted to post a little issue I had with a recent online company so you guys here in the AF world don't have the same end results.....As it seems I'm stuck in Afghanistan and have been deciding to purchase parts or my 03 GTI 5 spd 1.8T, some of my purchases have been a reiger rear wing, short throw shifter, CAI, and still working on a few others. I had tried to purchase a In Vent Boost Gauge Kit from www.performance-cafe.com, seems like I've been screwed on this order. It's been months now and still no part has arrived and no money has been replaced into my account. I've had my wife call them and we have sent emails collectively asking for either the part or refund, both of us getting no reply or the one "it's on back order". Yeah right not for this long! Even posting a review on their site of the missing part has seen no progress but deletion of said post. So needless to say I've got the BBB handling this matter and am still currently out of about 150 bucks, not much but could make or break someone else. Look into this website prior to spending your hard earned money there, with a BBB "F" rating and the problems I've had with them I'd say it's more like -subperformance-cafe.Scam- maybe one day I'll get my missing part or will just have a 300 dollar boost gauge. LOL Have a nice day and keep up the good job with the AF site !!
trucold is offline   Reply With Quote