Thread: Why NOT to buy
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 10:37 PM   #8
TransFukinAm
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TransFukinAm Send a message via MSN to TransFukinAm
Re: Why NOT to buy

Well, i work for Mercedes and we get nearly no SL600's in for repairs, so they are very good cars, that and i drive them all the time, so i practicly own one (oh how i wish i really owned one) and they are astounding vehicles. They really turns some heads, esspecailly with the top down. They are worth the coin most def. The whole car is pure sex. If you are lookin' to pick up chicks, saying you own a Mercedes SL will get you some bumper, hell, just saying i work for them works for me. They also get pretty decent gas mileage for a 12 Cyl.
The only down side is, if you need to bring it in for repairs, it can sometimes get costly, but not too bad, but as i said we harld get any in for service. Just the usual Serv. A and Serv. B and brakes and oil checks.
But, if ihad the choice i would take the Benz. Convertible hard top, German Engineering, sweet body, insane handling, great speed, and the Touch Shift feature is frickin' sweet (you tap the shifter left to downshift and activate what i call "Semi-Manual" mode where you tap the shifter to switch gears) and the seats are so damn comfy. Oh yeah, if you are looking for manual, SL's do not come as so. they only that what i just described.

I hope i helped a little. If you need more info on the SL just ask. I love those cars.
TransFukinAm is offline   Reply With Quote