View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 11:25 AM   #7
Shpyder
Moderate moderator

Re: Am i a bad friend or are girls backstabbers?

Girls are very, very different from their male counterparts. We see this difference in everything, from their physical structure to their very personality.

A girl walks in a room full of other girls. The girls will check out what she is wearing, who she is with, what kind of hair she has, etc. Guys don't notice these things to the degree that women do.

Women are more fiercely territorial than men. They will wreck havoc protecting their man, their home, and their personal belongings. Men are generally more laid-back and 'sloppy' so to speak...there arent that many buttons to push.

So when you have a female friend versus a male friend, theres all sorts of disparity between how the two will act.

Men: "if youre attractive enough and have a nice body, youre in, no problems. Chicks with cars are a plus."

Women: "if youre attractive and dress well, and have a nice body, your intimidating and could steal a potential mate from me. You also bring down my 'market value' when you hang out with me, and people look at you more than me when we go out in public. I dont like competition".

I'm not some jackass throwing off random literature for the sake of answering a post. To imply that one sex is inferior or more problematic than the other would be grossly unfair. But this is the reality of the situation... I knew some a long time ago, and got her flowers for valentines day. "No chocolates!! It's all ABOUT chocolates!", she said. Next year, I got her chocolates instead. "No flowers!! Valentines is ALL about romantic flowers!". You cannot win.

my

The daily driver. The weekend cruiser. The lazy shop hog.