View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 10:08 PM   #27
fnkdrspok
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to fnkdrspok Send a message via MSN to fnkdrspok Send a message via Yahoo to fnkdrspok
I don't mean to bring up an old thread that's been dead for a while but when I was in MD I lived down the street from Northern Parkway. We would then go to Woodmoor Shopping Center when we got chased off by the cops. I could never run there cause nobody wanted to run anybody that was spraying. But I know craig loud ass with the 240sx and the lil white dude with the fast ass hatch on slicks. I seen some good races that birthed at northern parkway, the race between the Nova and the Mustang on hwy 70 crash.

My point is, we went out Beltsville to race one time, leaving from nothern parkway. It was about 30 cars from that part of Baltimore, drove out there into this little industrial park. It was cars lined up waiting to run like it was an actual drag strip. I didn't see anybody run for any money tho. It had to be like 400 people in that parking lot (girls and guys) just watching the races. Bad part is, it's one way in, one way out. So if the cops blocked the entrance, you were basically stuck.

Dundalk is cool too, I don't really like blocking off an highway to race but whatever floats your boat.

FnkDrSpok

Aerodyne/Bell Turbo rated at 250 hp max
DSM HKS BOV
Big Ass FM Intercooler
DC Sports Catback Exhaust
SAFC-II w/DSM 450cc Bluetop injectors
MSD SCI Ignition
MSD Distributor w/Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 mm wires
NGK V Power Spark Plugs
Venom 400 Performance Module (which I'm selling)
Pics of current setup: http://photos.yahoo.com/prettyboy_bawler

Got it tuned, having mad fun running 8-9 psi.

B18C1 is on the back burner as I play with this setup for a while.
fnkdrspok is offline   Reply With Quote