View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 12:06 PM   #7
lovegt40
ItaloSvensk

Re: MerZedes-Benz 190E Evo2 - WEST - K.Thiim DTM 1991 1/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lezdep View Post
Gooks great as always. Hope you will consider making a resin copies.
I would guess there will be many takers, as it is absolutely a must to
make a model of an actual car.
I dont really think it would be worthed the effort, sorry.
Fujimi basically made a lookalike bodyshell and all the interiors (despite not so much visible at the end) simply does not exist.
Wheels are also mistaken.

Mould this one in resin means for me to spend a 1000 dollars in resin,sylicons, clays, moulds test etc etc.....so I must be absolutely sure of what I get at the end of the process.
And I am already producing the 76 rsr, the dino 206, the engine for her,the cabin for tha italian 682/690s,the truck trilex wheels,the ECV2, and too many other small details as helmets and spoilers. It becomes a little too much for me, cause 90% of the process I am the maker of this all.
And I am waiting right now my porsche 2013 rsr arriving soon.
It is a big effort that every time stops me for 6/8 months just to make copies of my works. I want to see my models complete before . Never been so much after money in all this. You all know that better than others.

Not really on this one. Too much stuff is missing or mistaken at the origin really sorry mate.
My hope, and not only mine, would be somebody as beemax would do this car in 24. they did for bmw and for the volvo 240, why not this cool mercedes with so many liveryies?

and also revell wanted to do my 2016 Ford gt.....ah no, they had bancrupcy...

website www.alsoldatino.com
my YT channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIp..._as=subscriber
FB: https://www.facebook.com/alsoldatino
lovegt40 is offline   Reply With Quote