View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 01:21 PM   #192
dcatkin
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Lets slay some ricers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared_80
OK lets get one thing streight, you are comparing a purpose built dragster aginst a high proformance street car. Even at that for the price of a ZL-1 Camaro you could put a WRX or an Evo into the low 11s or high 10s on streetable tires. I am not a muscle car basher like some "ricers" but I do give credit where credit is due, the Evo rocks. And consider more than just the 1/4 mile look at breaking 60-0 in 106ft! That is faster than the 360 Modena! Cornering at .97G that is a match for most supercars! 600ft slolom at over 71.6mph, that is the fastest production car that the world has ever seen! 0-30mph in .7 seconds! I don't care how you look at it that is one amazing car and you will not find a musclecar that will match it in overall proformance except for maby the new Viper (only a few even consider that a musclecar) I am not dissing anybody but you would have to be blind not to call that impressive for the amount that it costs.
Quote:
It may look like a rose
Your beloved EVO may look like a rose, but it smells like a turd. When it's had the time to prove it's self against all the good old American muscle then you can come back, and if I'm still alive we can talk. But at this time being the armchair drag racer that you are does not make you an expert on American muscle, so learn about it before you spout it. Nobody believes a word you say, because you have no real passion for the car, it all come straight out a magazine, grow some balls boy.