View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:05 PM   #45
cHo
AF Newbie

Re: what happened to this board?

I've given myself til the end of the year to finish up the car and starting next year, I'm not gonna be spending any more money on car related stuff other than oil changes. I've been collecting parts here and there getting ready to go 99/2g conversion and get rid of the pop-up lights. Also ordered an IPS TD05 16G kit for my 173k daily driver and debating on throwing water/meth injection. On a less positive note, I found out I might possibly be losing my job which kind of sucks. I was actually debating on just selling everything as I don't NEED my car to look cool or go fast but my friends and family have been pushing me to just finally finish the damn thing and move on with my life. In Jan, I'll be turning 25 and just gonna be putting everything I can from that time on towards a house/business.. I haven't decided yet as supposedly 2012 is supposed to bring some changes. If the world looks good, I'll just open shop or buy a house. If it looks like hell or the end, I'm just gonna blow off the money on hookers/alcohol/C16..

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Stig- View Post
SoCal is the bestest! haha
So I understand you guys are busy and all but would you guys be interested in a socal meet of some sort..? I've been itching to meet some car guys who aren't interested in hanging out in a parking lot all night.
cHo is offline   Reply With Quote