View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 12:19 AM   #7
TatII
AF Fanatic

NSX-R will always take out a GT-R. that is the newer 3.2 liter ones. however i've only seen the NSX overtake the GT-R twice. for all the best motoring videos i've seen the GT-R and the standard NSX is 3 and 2. so the GT-R edges out the NSX.

the GT-R won the ultimate battle with 9 cars.
the cars competeing was
1: R34 GT-R v-spec II
2: NSX type S
3: NSX type S zero
4: EVO 7 GSR
5: EVO 7 RS
6: RX-7 RS
7: RX-7 RZ
8: STi
9: STi type RA

the GT-R was first and the NSX S zero was second followed by the EVO 7 GSR. the NSX type S was third to last

the second battle the GT-R won

was the battle between

1: R34 GT-R v-spec II
2: EVO 7 GSR
3: STi type RA
4: RX-7 RZ
5: NSX type S zero

in that race. the GT-R was first, the EVO 7 was second and the NSX was third

the third battle was japan vs. the world

the cars in that battle was

1: porsche 911 turbo
2: corvette Z51
3: ferrari F360 modena
4: NSX type S zero
5: EVO 7 GSR
6: R34 GT-R

the outcome for that race was porsche 911 turbo being .5 second ahead of the R34 GT-R. and hte EVO 7 was .5 second behind the GT-R. the NSX was a distant third. and the corvette was dead last.

the only out races where i see the NSX win is the one iwth the NSX-R. that one was a clean win fair a square. but yoru comparing a car that is made in such limited numbers ( 160 in 2 years ) to a mass produced GT-R. why not compare the NSX-R with a Nur spec GT-R?

and the only other videos that i see a NSX beat a GT-R is when its a V-spec I. not a V-spec II. the V-spec II is a good amount faster then the V-spec I. and if yoru not familiar i'm sure the defeated GT-R's in that video was blue. which was the V-spec I. try looking for a vid where a silver R34 GT-R loses to a NSX and i bet you will hardly find any. the siliver one would be the V-spec II.

Best E.T. 13.559
Best Trap speed 107.62 mph
TatII is offline   Reply With Quote