View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 03:02 PM   #62
JekylandHyde
AF - Advisor

People like you do not "P#@ me off." You make me smile

I gave it a few days to see and guess what?
No more posts by you. This board is huge and has a lot of information to share and the only thing you have logged on to discuss is this?
Hmmm ... I'm sure you have no personal gain here - no agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMS
I don't know if you have heard it before, but nothing in life comes for free. There's always some way or sort of catch to it.
I never implied that anything is "free."

Let's see my first post on Page 1:

Quote:
If someone can truly afford to "sponsor" you, they will not need you to pay for anything. Think about it, if they can afford to give you $12,000 ... why would they need $80 from you????

All these "deals" are is buying membership into a discount club (just like Sam's Club or BJ's). You are paying for a discount.

I have several sponsors and I assure you they do not ask me for money ... quite the other way around.

Companies sponsor you to get their name out there ... Pepsi wants to sell more soda, Falken wants to sell mroe tires, etc ...

What product are they offering that they want to get their name out there for?? Their "product" is your $80-$90.
Show me were I implied anything is "free."
Sponsorhip is an exchange of parts, services or cash for advertising space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMS
It seams to me that just about everyone of the postings that our about Sport Compact Pro, are people who applied to them and were denied, post negative input about them, when they really don't know anything about the company.
That's funny. Please enlighten us ... who in here applied and was denied?
Name one person that posted in this thread that was denied.