View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 09:17 AM   #15
sofpan
AF Newbie

Re: HYUNDAI cars are WORTHLESS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson
You keep missing the point I'm trying to make: one vehicle is an anomaly. Whether it's ONE 30-year old Opel that's done well or ONE 10-year old Hyundai that hasn't, they're not the norm.
Don't you think that there are to many anomalies, all against me?

First anomaly: my 1998 Accent that wold be better than a middle 1978 car, is proven to be worse.

Second anomaly: my friend's Kadett of 1978, even if the rule -as you say- is that "the older, the worse", have last better than my Hyundai.

Isn't this strange? Is this logical?

Quote:
I can show you DOZENS of cars from 1977 that, in comparison, will make your Accent look like a Rolls-Royce!
Yes I would appreciate if you show me because I am not an easy believer.

Quote:
Please understand, I've worked in and around the automotive industry for many years. I do know what I'm talking about.
I respect your experience. But you ought to admitt that you have some special interests that connecting you with Hyundai Motors. Remember: the salesman when I bought my Accent back in 1998, told me that it was a quality car. The facts made him liar.

Quote:
My statements are based solidly in fact where yours are based merely on your experience with ONE CAR.
Yes. One car = One customer = me = unhappy customer from Hyundai diseffectice engine and bad quality car.
Do you want to say that my car happened to be one diseffective car? Let's say it. Don't Hyundai showing the respect that ought to have to a customer, have to fix it, accepting its fault? If not, then it doesn't respect me. And as It doesn't respect me, tomorrow Hyundai will not respect you, when a Hyundai car that you drive, will appear a problem.
So If Hyundai doesn't respect my right claim, even if it is for ONE car in thousands, it will do it again, with someone else, when again a car of theirs appear a problem of their fault.

No respect to one Customer = No respect to any Customer = Not Customer-oriented.

And I, in basc economics, I learned that "Customer has always right".

Quote:
The links you have supplied may be real accidents...
They are real accidents. It is obvious by the details.