View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #11
sofpan
AF Newbie

Re: HYUNDAI cars are WORTHLESS!

Goodafternoon,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson
The car is old. If it doesn't meet with your expectations a decade after it was built, get rid of it and move to a vehicle built in this century. Anyone who has spent as little as you have and had personal transportation as long as you have shouldn't be complaining about the car's quality.
But you in a previous comment answered to me that the cars of the new era and of any brand, are better than cars of older years. You said that the new cars will last more miles than the old. That is a theoritical statement.
The fact is that my friend's 30 years old OPEL Kadett (of the year 1978) is much more durable and quolitive than mine Hyundai Accent of 1998 (only 10 years old).
So what is more possible to be right? A theoritical statement or a fact?

In all of your comments you insist that Hyundai in the last years did improved the quality of its cars. This is a statement.
When I bought my Accent in 1998, the seller had told me "Doesn't matter if Hyundai is not known yet, that is a car with quality".
I believe his statement and I bought the car. His statement was wrong by ignorence or by purpose to fool me.
With a small research to internet, I find serious problems to the new made Hyundai cars of the recent years (like 2006). See the link:

http://my.opera.com/skid94/blog/2007...onata-problems

Ouch!!! Where is the quality of new Hyundais? As you read this vehicle left their owners on the side of a busy highway. This is a serious problem that can happen only to cars with no quality.

Also, the link that I mentioned before with the crash, is a real accident, a real crash and the owner of this Hyundai doesn't share the same opinion with you. He is clearly speaking about low Hyundai's crashworthiness. In a real accident. Everyone that read us here, don't you think that your life worth much more than the "way" that Hyundai protects you? Safety and Hyundai are two totally different meanings.

So I mentioned two real fact, not theoritical statements, that Hyundai owners have the worst opinion for their cars. These are facts, not theoritical statements. And between theoritical statements and facts, I prefer facts.

What is the conclusion? HYUNDAI STILL HAS NO QUALITY, STILL HAS SERIOUS PROBLEMS. But Hyundai's defenders say to us "No, No, now Hyundai change, improved its cars, has quality". Why must I believe them?
Is it possible some funs of Hyundai or company's representatives or someone who has interests connected with Hyundai Motors, to say the truth? No!
Only the real owners like me and like the two other people in the occasions I mentioned in the links, can say the truth. And I bought my Hyundai in 1998 (has no quality) and they bought their Hyundais in recent years (still no quality). So who is telling the truth here?

Of course someone, maybe you or a Hyundai's representative, can say that these are only two exambles in thousands of sales. If you do this (you or anybody else) is a huge mistake because :

a) There are lots of others "exambles" of Hyundai worthless and someone can find plenty of them in the internet. Problems of old Hyundais but and with new Hyundais. Real problems from real owners.

b) If you accept that are sporadic cases, then you delete the customer-oriented philosophy that every company must have. So Hyundai show to us that is not customer - oriented. Hyundai cares only to sell cars to consumers and then forget them or/and ignore them, when there is a proven fault of the factory.

Even one car in thousand to have problem by some diseffective meterial, the Company must fix it, no matter how many years passed. That is what it does a trustwothy car company, a reliable one, that respect its customers, that Hyundai doesn't.

And finally for this comment I repeat: if HYUNDAI makes cars to last 5-6 years only, we must know it. That's the quality of Hyundai = 0 (zero, in the past and in the present).